April 30th- Sensory Integration…What is it all about?Presented by Robbie Levy, MA, OTR/L
Sensory based strategies for home, school and the community to help improve your child's ability to function in all environments. 7:30pm at Dynamic Kids
May 21st- "Red Shirting"- Is my Child ready for Kindergarten?The decision of whether or not to hold a child back from kindergarten should be based on the individual child's social, emotional, and academic needs.
- An Expert Panel Discussion Featuring-
• Dr. Wendy Haber- Psychologist at Solomon Schechter
• Roni Kramer- Director of Special Education pre-K thru 5
• Robbie Levy MA, OTR/L- Director of Dynamic Kids
• Steve Seltzer- CPSE and CSE Chair at White Plains
• Dr. Lydia Soifer Ph.D.- Director and Founder of the Soifer Center
June 4th- How to Expand your Child's Language Through PlayPresented by Robbie Levy, MA, OTR/L and Jennifer Greenberg, MA, CCC-SLP
Innovative ways to help your child express themselves in a meaningful and pragmatic way.
7:30pm at Dynamic Kids