- Increasing participation during play, social activities and academics is the goal of pediatric Occupational Therapy. As specialists’, we enhance sensory, fine motor, handwriting, motor planning...more
- Functional mobility is the goal of pediatric Physical Therapy. Treatment may be focused on improving developmental tasks, motor planning, balance, safety and general and eye-hand...more
- Communication is the key goal for Speech and Language Pathologists. They diagnose and work with children who have communication, oral-motor/articulation and feeding difficulties. A limitation...more
Discover Dynamic Kids
Dynamic Kids is one of the leading multi-disciplinary pediatric practices in the region providing Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy services to children from birth thru teens. In addition, we provide enrichment groups such as music, art, yoga, self-regulation and handwriting. Executive Director and Founder, Robbie Levy, with over three decades as a therapist...Read More
Interested in seeing our space and meeting our staff?
Schedule a Tour
"Play, to Learn"
A Blog By Robbie Levy, MA, OTR/L, Executive Director.
Free, Short Phone Consultation
Ms. Levy is available to provide parents a free, short phone consultation regarding the need for an OT assessment or if other professional intervention would be appropriate.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Specialized Programs
- Additional Services
- 7:30 PM The Power of Sensory-Motor Play:...
Please contact me about services for my child: